Former Student Transcript Request

Former Student Transcript Request;
If you are a graduate and you are in need of a transcript from either Bridgewater-Raynham Regional High School or  BR EXCEL (BR alternative High School) you must complete this form.  Due the COVID 19 Pandemic please be patient as we process your request.  
Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2022 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.