Parents FAQs

Hello Parents/Guardians!

The drop-down menu under School Information > Parents provides you with helpful information.

If you have questions about how your child is doing in a specific class, contact that teacher directly via email.

If you have questions about your child's meeting the graduation requirements, contact their Guidance Counselor by emailing them or calling the high school and asking to be connected to their Guidance Counselor.

If you have questions about school lunch or adding money to your child's lunch account, go to (main district page) and click on DEPARTMENTS and then click on FOOD SERVICES.

If you have other questions, call the high school Main Office and ask to be directed to the right person - 508-697-6902.