In order to maintain the integrity of the Hall of Fame, nominees must exemplify the highest standards of sportsmanship, ethical conduct, and moral character. All candidates will be judged on their significant and/or long term contributions to athletic endeavors. Additionally, acknowledged leadership in his/her chosen field or community, state, and national presence will be considered. Candidates may be nominated by anyone as a player, a coach, a supporter/contributor, or a team. Candidates may not nominate themselves. All nomination letters must be submitted to the Athletic Director at Bridgewater-Raynham Regional High School by May 1st of the nomination year.
Sponsored by Friends Of BR Athletics booster club.
Criteria for Nomination as a Player
- A Hall of Fame candidate shall NOT be considered for the Hall of Fame until ten (10) years after graduation from Bridgewater-Raynham Regional High School.
- Any athlete who distinguished themself in the field of athletics, while a student at Bridgewater-Raynham Regional High School, above and beyond the normal standards.
- This could include establishing individual school, league/conference, state, national records or championships.
- Selection to League All-Star, All-Scholastic, and All-State Teams or qualifying as an individual in State Competition.
- An athlete not as honored for high school achievements, but who participates in college athletics and gains honors at this level or beyond, may be considered by the Hall of Fame Selection Committee.
Criteria for Nomination as a Coach
- A former coach (head coach or assistant coach) with at least ten (10) years of service at Bridgewater-Raynham Regional High School, who has contributed to the success of Bridgewater-Raynham Regional High School athletes over a period of years, and has been out of coaching for a period of five (5) years may be considered a candidate to the Hall of Fame.
Criteria for Nomination as a Supporter/Contributor
- Any individual who has made outstanding contributions to the interscholastic athletic programs at Bridgewater-Raynham Regional High School other than coaching or playing.
Criteria for Nomination of a Team
- The Hall of Fame Selection Committee may choose to select up to one team per year for induction into the Trojan Club Athletic Hall of Fame after being 5 years removed from that season. To be inducted into the Hall of Fame, a team must somehow have distinguished themselves above and beyond the normal standards. These may include: undefeated seasons, league championships, division championships, district championships, regional championships, and state tournament appearances and/or championships.
CLICK FOR NOMINATION FORM LINK
or scroll to section below for a printable form to mail the nomination.