Work Permits

Work Permits may be obtained at the Bridgewater-Raynham Regional High School or at the Superintendent of Schools Office.


  1. Student must be present to sign the Work Permit and must submit:
  2. Completed Employment Permit Application Form
  • School Record (Orange) Form or Letter from the School he/she attends stating student's name, grade last completed, and date of birth.
  • Copy of a Birth Certificate, Driver's License, Learner's Permit, or Passport

If a student is under 16 years of age,
make sure you have the physician sign the form.

work permit vectorstock royalty free

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2022 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.